With many people seeking a fast and efficient way to get rid of unwanted hair, men too are embracing the world of body waxing. One of the reasons why waxing is becoming more popular with men is the fact that it leaves your skin smooth and clean, hence giving you a more youthful yet sophisticated look. If shaving has been your thing for the longest time, it then may be the time you switched to waxing. Waxing is by far more beneficial to men, hence mostly recommended by health and grooming experts. Some of the advantages and benefits of are discussed below.
The Top 5 Benefits For Men’s Body Waxing
1. It increases body sensitivity: Men have a characteristic hairy body. This makes their skin seem rough and almost always less sensitive to the softest touch. Waxing, however, gets rid of the ‘rough’ thus making your skin more sensitive. Waxing improves blood circulation to the topmost layer of the skin, meaning your nerves are rejuvenated as well. The increased skin sensitivity is therefore a welcome idea for husbands and lovebirds.
2. Removes dead skin cells: Unlike shaving that only removes hair, waxing takes care of both the hairs and dead skin. Some of the best waxing solutions come with moisturizers that help soften the skin before waxing. This ensures total removal of hairs and dead skin cells. This leaves your skin feeling smoother, softer, and even lighter. Accumulation of dead skin can have some serious effects on your skin, which is why you should consider waxing every once in a while.
3. Less/no body odor: A hairy body, even after a clean shave, attracts scents and absorbs perspiration as well. Unlike shaving, waxing removes body hair to the follicle level. This thus leaves the skin hair-free, thus reduced risk of absorbing sweat and odors. If you are particularly concerned about body odors, waxing will come in handy. In addition to this, a freshly waxed body smells much better and fresh.
4. Swimming performance: If you love swimming, the benefits of waxing will surprise you. For one, Waxing gets rid of the unwanted hair and dead cells thus leaving your body smooth to the touch. The smooth nature of a freshly waxed body means reduced water friction, thus better performance, particularly if in swimming competitions. In addition to this, waxing makes it easy for your body to dry off much faster after a swim.
5. Better skin health: Most people experience some pain on their first waxing experience. The pain however fades off on the second or third waxing experience. The reason why you feel pain is due to the hair being plucked off, and dead skin being removed from the skin. This induces increased blood flow just under the skin, which means more nutrients and oxygen for skin cells. These come with their benefits as your skin will seem fuller, smoother, and much healthier.
Your girlfriend or wife too will love a properly waxed body as well. This is just but one of the many reasons you should take on waxing and avoid shaving entirely. Waxing doesn’t pose any health risk to your skin either.